Friday, June 19, 2009

Addicted to TV

I waste more than 3 hours a day watching television. By the time I am 75, I will have waisted 9.5 years of my life. Thats worse than smoking. I might as well trade TV for Cigarettes. I have hated television for years, and yet, I have never given it up. THey say that watching TV can decrease your problem solving abilities. The funny thing, is that over the past few years, I have felt dumber and dumber. Things take a while for me to grasp and figure out. But, I know I'm not dumb. I know it is going to be hard, but I am going to quit TV this week. I will document it here.
I remember the summer i went to an Art Camp for kids in all areas of art, I was a Junior in high school i think. I don't remember watching any TV, and i also remember it being one of the best times in my life... in fact, all the enjoyable times in my life have been when i am too busy to watch tv, i have more energy, and accomplish more. Yup. I've got to quit tv... But how??? Do they have a support group for people who are addicted to tv?

No comments:

Post a Comment